Tuesday 14 August 2007

Farm Animal Profile no.1 - BUSTA!

Hello everyone and everycat-this is a the start of a series of profiles of the different animals here on the 'Shiralee Estate'

Id thought Id start with Busta, the american pit bull terrior, as he is the latest member of the clan. Daddy bought him not long ago, and he has settled in very quickly, though he still has a few issues with Butch, the other dog.Let me make one thing clear from the start, I don't like him! I don't mind Butch too much, but Busta is just a big meanie!! He behaves and adores the farm people all the time, but tends to always want a taste of me- he was adopted, and the farm people think he was allowed to 'sample' the suburban strays in Melbourne...
But, putting my differences aside, I have to respect for 2 main reasons. 1st, daddy adores him, and thats good enough for me. 2nd, he makes my job easier! I don't need to do much of the muscle work here anymore, he's the 'Estate bouncer'.
So here's a few quick pics, as you can see, he's still young and will get bigger, he's obedient, and damn ugly!!


Soon to come, profiles on the goats, chickens, geese, kangaroo's, wombats, rabbits, horses and ducks!!
bye for now, Brrrr...

15 comments:

Daisy said...

I can't wait to see the goats! I love goats. I am a little bit scairt of Busta.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Busta does look a little scairty!

Karen Jo said...

It looks like Busta is well-named. I hope he learns to stop trying to "taste" you soon. It's great that he takes on some of the heavy work for you.

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, he looks scary. i'm sure your daddy will make sure he doesn't hurt you. i'm glad you have more muscle to help keep unwanted visitors in line! mommy sayz terriers get a bad rap cause of bad owners but are really good woofies. i'm scared of all woofies, i'm not brave like you.
i can't wait to meet all the other animals on the farm.

Unknown said...

Aaarrrggghhhh! Busta is very very very scary. I'm with Daisy, though, I would like to see the goats.

Christine and FAZ said...

quite handsome for a dog I think but I sure wouldn't want to live with him. FAZ

Lux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lux said...

Sorry, I made a booboo on my last post ... what I said was that Busta isn't that ugly and that his furs are a pretty color. I wouldn't want to mess with him, though.

Axel and Manny said...

thats ok, i understand- and yes he is abit of a bully, he picks on anyone smaller then him!!
its funny seeing Billy, the billy goat with the big horns, protect his ladies from him!!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I think that Busta looks way tough! But I'm sure you could take him. Btw, of course you can enter my quiz! As I said in the comments on my blog, Kate knows how clueless Manny is about footy, even though he's a Melbourne boy. The shame!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hi Busta! hehehe 'estate bouncer" - coool.

Sending purrs and Scritches to all! Can't wait to see the rest of the gang!

Christine and FAZ said...

AXEL - WHERE ARE YOU?

Axel and Manny said...

tee hee - 'estate bouncer', i like that!!

sorry guys, daddy hasnt been around much, only about once a week, so i havent had his help with typing :(

Anonymous said...

Yarrow, Nettles, and Cinnamon can all be useful in reducing heavy bleeding caused by fibroids, so an infusion of these herbs drank daily for a few days before your period is due to start can be very helpful. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet online[/url] If you follow me on Pinterest, you know I love a good gallery wall. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose down coat[/url] Siugniniy
http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk Nijydvbyg [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose coats[/url] cbzdmcdnm

World of Animals, Inc said...

Busta, we are very happy to meet you. You are such a handsome fellow and love the photos of you that you shared. Thanks for the post about him joining the clan. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals