Monday 21 May 2007

7 Things about me!

Well I've been pressured so much, and yes I did say I would do this, so here goes:

note: pics will be added in a few days when daddy can get to a computer with broadband...

7 things about me:
~ I was born in Hobart,
~ I have a big adopted family,
~ I live on a cool little farm that I rule over,
~ I weigh just over 5kg. I know coz daddy weighed me last night. I thinks he's putting me on a diet now...
~ I eat once a day, but often snack on the chicken's food,
~ I am now over 5 people years old- I was born in January 2002, and
~ I roleplay alot. ie: I pretend that I'm a jungle-cat and stalk the farm-people!

7 things I like:
~ sunshine on my belly,
~ 'Cloe', she's a cutie-cat, with purrfect blue eyes,
~ the chickens, we get along pretty good,
~ the overgrown scrub along the creek,
~ 'supervising' the work on the farm,
~ rubs on my tummy, and
~ scratches on the back of my ears!

7 things I dont like:
~ most other cats,
~ including Tommy, he's the other farm-cat here. More on him another time,
~ dogs. Period.
~ dog food,
~ the goats, especially Billy. I will expand on this another time,
~ getting up early in winter, and
~ gettng locked out at night.

7 things I love:
~ rubs on the back of my hind legs,
~ peoples feet! I cant get enough of em! They're good for smelling, for playing and attacking, and for using as a stationary neck-rubbing post,
~ winter- it means more cuddle time daddy and other farm-peoples,
~ summer- it means more farm patrolling time,
~ the 3 geese, they protect me from snakes.
~ cuddles, and
~ everyperson!

7 things I hate:
~ the roaming eagles- I'm lower on the food tree,
~ winter- its so cold and wet outside,
~ summer- it means less cuddles from daddy,
~ magpies, coz they swoop me from behind in the spring,
~ snakes, a constant danger for me,
~ daddy's sister- coz shes got a look-a-like cat of me! Only I can truly be me! And
~ tail-pullers, enuf said...

8 comments:

Daisy said...

What does chicken's food taste like? I don't think I would like it. Unless it is a tray full of worms. I might eat that.

I like goats though. Just to look at.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

If chicken's food tastes like chicken, then I'm in! Oh, Kate shares your feelings about Billy the goat. (For thosecats who don't know the story, Billy butted Kate in the butt when she went to visit Axel's farm last year!)

snowforest said...

hi,

nice blog. i'm starting a new blog about cats at:
http://ailurophiles.blogspot.com/
added ur link there. check it out :)!

Axel and Manny said...

Well, chicken food is just simply a nutrient rich suppliment that helps them lay good eggs. There little pellets of processed goodness. Nonno gets upset when i get eat it tho, he says its not cheap, and i havent layed any eggs yet to justify my consumption.

Caricature, i like your blog! im unsure of my heritage, buy i like to think ive got some big-cat in me ;)

Pabs, i wasnt there, but dad still giggles when he see's billy :P

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! Great list. I knew you were an interesting cat. Only you can be you! It sounds like you lead a very interesting and exciting life. Wow. It makes me feel like my afternoon naps might be just a little lazy. I should start patrolling my home, just in case those evil squirrels dig their way in....

Christine and FAZ said...

Snakes! EEEEK! FAZ

Lux said...

You sound like a well-roun ... wait a minute, I mean a fascinating cat! Your farm sounds like a great place to be.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Stay away frum dose snakes. We gots to watch out fur spider, not all of dem, just da ones dat hide unner stuff outside.