Wednesday 25 April 2007

Whats to come?!

Well, thankyou everyone for the overwealming response already! Im trully humbled, and thats quite a feat for a cat, especially me.

Think of this short post as a teaser, a preview if you like. In the coming weeks and months I'd like to share with you all so much of what life on the farm has been like, but also tell of all my experiences in Hobart. Both the house people, house visitors, and my adventures! Heres a few I'd like to tell:
the story of how Daddy and Kate rescued me,
antics in my first house, watching the logging trucks go past everyday,
my second house, the 'beach' house in snobby Battery Point,
as requested, my attempted escape from Melbourne airport!!
I want tell about all my favorite house people and daddys family,
I will tell of adventures on the farm, both old and new,
tell you all about the farm animals I keep in line! (they're a cheeky bunch)
explain the finer points of grape growing and wine making, that I supervise,
and lots lots more.

First thing though, I must get daddy to find some pictures to post- you all need to see how cute I am.

Brrrrr...

10 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

wine making? oooo, now you gots my mommy really interested. It sounds like you is a furry werldly poodin Axel

The Crew said...

Hello Axel, glad to meet you. Read about you at the Cat Blogosphere. Welcome to our cat blogging community. Stop over and see us!

The Crew

Mr. Hendrix said...

HI! Glad to meet you. It is always nice to meet new friends. It sounds like you lead a very exciting life! I can't wait to hear all about it. We can't wait to see more photos too. After all, that first one shows you are a cutie, now your public demands more (and there are lotsa sweet, pretty lady cats on the blogosphere too....)
Mr. Hendrix the Kitty

Unknown said...

We are very glad to meet you, too! We look forward to getting to know you, Axel! Come by to say hi some time!

Artsy Catsy said...

Welcome, Axel, and it's wonderful to meet you! Come over and see the 15 of us any time. Our mom loves Aussies! She works for a man, originally from Melbourne, who now lives in Indiana and owns a hovercraft company, and she has met lots of Australian hovercrafters when they come to the US for events!

Rocky
CEO (Cat Executive Officer)
Artsy Catsy

Marilynn said...

Welcome to the catblogging world, Axel. Grace & Company look forward to hearing about your adventures on the farm.

Pictures, pictures ... we want pictures!!

=)

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Axel! Welcome to bloggin. I nefur been on a farm, that I can amember. Does it haf vishus deer? Hey, from yur pictor below, I fink you look like me! Purrs!

Daisy said...

I can't wait to find out about all of those things. But I would really like to see your picture, too!

Parker said...

Hi Axel, good to meetcha'! Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about all of your "tails!"

Monica said...

What a tease you are. Just a little taste of the great adventures that we will get to read about! I am very excited.